- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
I promised myself that I wouldn’t do this. The winter vacation period is supposed to be a much needed break after what is a very long, and at least for myself, very stressful, term. I wanted to clear my head … Continue reading