- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
As some of you may now be aware, I have been taking part in the occupation of Senate Chambers in the Aston Webb Building since it began on Wednesday evening. The decision to join was not an easy one for … Continue reading