- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Last night we witnessed an overt breach of democracy and abuse of power. Our Trustee Board, which is in the majority unelected, has numerous non-students and includes a University representative, threw out the majority of the decisions taken by Guild … Continue reading