- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Three things to get involved with at the start of this term – NHS demo, College Reps and Campaigner Training
The start of term is fast approaching. Over the summer, and in the last few weeks in particular, I’ve been spending a lot of my time on 3 initiatives that will be kicking off very soon and which people should … Continue reading