- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Originally posted on Facebook on 30th Jan: I have been told that Guild Council has voted in favour of censuring me (62%) for my involvement in the occupation of Senate Chamber last term. They have done this in my absence: I … Continue reading