- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
On the 12th of September I found myself in a fight at a Trustee Board meeting over a worrying policy being passed at the board with no debate from the wider student body. This report – which I have attached … Continue reading