- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I have spent a large part of the term so far organising a protest for the Guild (Students’ Union) over our very clear opposition to course closures and cuts to quality. However others in the Guild have refused to go … Continue reading