- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The Guild’s Trustee Board and the University have overridden the democratic decisions of students on a number of occasions this year. They are not apolitical or hands off but actively intervene in the politics of the Guild. The influence of both … Continue reading