- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Below is an open letter from University of Birmingham Unison, it’s important that students read. Unison members, the universities support staff are earning below the UK poverty line, they being giving increasing workloads and having their weekends taken away are … Continue reading
I’m hanging the palestinian flag out of my office in the guild because there is something I want students to know about. It’s that today is Nakba day meaning “disaster” or “cataclysm” in Arabic. Today is when people all across … Continue reading