- Trustees not to be trusted with democracy: Board abuses power and overturns democratic decisions
- Statement from Hattie Craig, Vice President (Education), on the demonstration 26th March
- My censure, the protest on 29th Jan, wrongful arrest and the Guild’s response
- Statement on the University putting me through their disciplinary process
- From inside the occupation: why I’m here and why the university is taking me to court.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Last week the Guild sabbatical officers had a debate over what we should do about the racist incidents that took place in the home student’s association. There were two sides in this debate that are (in my opinion) characterised by … Continue reading